Becoming an Au Pair in UK
Would you like to live in London? Learn English and experience the culture of the country directly in a host family? Make friends from around the world and at the same time do something great for your CV?
Then why not become an Au pair?
An Au pair is a young person between the ages of 18 and 30, single and without children, who travels to a foreign country for a defined period of time to live with a host family.
I recruit only Italians Au pairs and the service for you is free of charge, I also look after you while you are in the UK and are here to help you if you have any problems, you can keep in contact with me via Wapp.
I am here to look after you while you are in London, and lovely fully vetted families
• From 80 weekly pocket money for a max of 30 hours per week
• English Language class
• 2 free days each week
• Your own bedroom – Many families provide your own bathroom
• Help to open UK bank account & register with UK doctor
• Good drivers often get given their own car
• Many families give a monthly mobile phone allowance, travel card
Criminal records (Carichi Pendenti or Casellario Giudiziario)
One or two letters of references
Copy of identity card/or passport
Copy of driving license (optional)
Documents Acceptable to register with me:
You will be:
Thoroughly referenced and checked
FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK AU PAIR GROUP: